If you think you’re a good fit for any of these roles, please send your CV through to email@example.com.
Want to join a team with big dreams?
iTrust is on the hunt for a savvy and driven individual, who believes in the future success of our younger generation through the use of a savvy but simple investment platform (designed to start them on a lifetime of wealth creation).
Founded in 2018, iTrust is a niche start-up offering a high-quality investing platform providing a simple, affordable, and convenient way to create investment accounts for kids. You won’t find other automated investment tools doing what we’re doing, we’re one of a kind!
We’re working hard to make this unique platform a reality for everyone and are looking for the next member of our crew to help us kick some serious goals.
With support from big guns such as Magellan, Westpac, and Perpetual, iTrust is managed by Stapleton Asset Management Ltd and headquartered in beautiful Sydney.
What you’ll be doing:
As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll support the day-to-day operations of the Chief Marketing Consultant and Fund Manager/CEO.
You’ll assist the Chief Marketing Consultant with implementing marketing, communications, and branding strategies, and playing a critical role in helping us get customers on board. You’ll assist the Fund Manager/CEO with their day-to-day tasks, getting involved in business development activities and working on follow through with our tech platform.
What you’ll bring to the table:
You’ll be a stickler for detail and have an optimistic attitude, be customer-service oriented, very well organised and able to juggle multiple high-priority tasks in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
You will have an understanding of the marketing pipeline from top-of-funnel across the customer lifecycle and proven ability to work independently and in a small team environment.
For extra brownie points, you’ll have experience:
- in marketing and copywriting
- in a fintech start-up or business
- working with a tech platform
- working in the financial services industry.
What you can expect:
iTrust is a growing start-up with a small but mighty team. We love working with those who do good, and are committed to building an environment where each and every one of our team members thrive—investing in them so they can kick goals personally and professionally.
We’re a passionate bunch with our eyes set on changing the wealth creation industry. We’re business professionals, marketing professionals and technologists who are globally minded, customer focused and driven to innovate, and we’ve got big plans!
When you work with us you’ll be:
- working to solve interesting problems and have a meaningful impact
- part of an exciting, growing start up from the beginning
- part of a small, tight-knit team set to grow
- treated like a human – supported to achieve balance and wellbeing at work and at home
- trusted to work flexibly – we’re hard-working and outcome-focused but aren’t tied to traditional office culture for the sake of it
- provided with learning and development opportunities to do courses, attend conferences, or events that will help grow you professionally
- in an environment that values good times and takes time to celebrate our successes.
Sound like you?
If our mission excites you, and you think you’re the right fit for us, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch shortly.